Followers

Thursday 10 June 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge - Lace Borders

Hi All!! I'm back again with my second post for the day! I have made this card to enter into the Special Monthly Challenge over at Just Magnolia which is to use a lace border. I chose to do the border around the image, not too clear in this pic but a bit better in the close up. I have coloured Tilda in with Promarkers and used a nestie to cut her out. The dps used are all Magnolia papers.

Here is the close up of her, I think she looks so very elegant in her long dress. The flower she is holding and the band in her hair I have covered with glossy accents and I've used stickles on her dress too. I have slightly distressed the edges of the backing paper. The lace is from my stash, I think it was bought from Dunelm. The flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts and I have sprayed them with glimmer mist. The leaves were punched out with an MS punch.


Thanks for stopping by once again. Lotsa luv xxxx

10 comments:

  1. wow this is really beautiful carol, i love the lace border and the tilda is fab.really love your colours and those papers are devine.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card my friend!!, love the cute Tilda, you have coloured her in beautifully!!. Love the lace too, just so pretty!!
    Take care hun, love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning, your so right she does look very elegant...fabulous lace too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The papers are yummie, just as the lace.
    Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar!
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hun, luv Tilda she's gorgeous... beautifully coloured too ~ fab colours/dp's and luv the lace xx Lizzy xx :)

    There's something for you on my blog hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol. Wow, how gorgeous is this?! Coloured to perfection, and the lace is amazing xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Carol! WOW! You have lots of Fabulous work on your blog, we have been looking at all your fabulous creations and they are gorgeous!!
    This card is so sweet and you have coloured the image beautifully. The lace is gorgeous!
    Love and hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Carol, I LOVE the lace border x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous i love the colours that you have chosen and your frame looks fab, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow another beautiful card, gorgeous colours and details.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete