Followers

Thursday 22 July 2010

CHARISMA CARDZ DT - ANYTHING BUT SQUARE

Morning All!
Where does the time go?? Can you believe it's Thursday again and that means time for a brand new challenge over at Charisma Cardz and this week we would like to see anything but square. We have a fab prize up for grabs from a brand new sponsor who are Whimsy Stamps and they're offering a $15 voucher to the lucky winner. I decided to go 'round' with my card and I've used an image designed by Meljen which is available from the Whimsy store, isn't she sweet? As always, I have coloured my image with Promarkers and an overload of stickles on her wand and all the "dust" around her. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbons are from my stash.
I'm not too happy with the outcome of this card but hey ho it's done. My mojo seems to have left the country hehe. Wish it would come back already as I really need it. Hope you'll pop on over and see what the rest of the fabby dt have created and join in the fun. I'll be back tomorrow with my dt card for Totally Papercrafts so until then lotsa luv xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carol, fab shape...luv the cute image, great colour combo & lush flowers ~ your mojo seems fine to me hun xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card carol, the shape is fab and i love the sweet image and lush colours.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun
    aww fabulous card, super cute image, great paper & embelies, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the colour combination.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carol, so sorry I haven't been around much on the blog scene, I've been busy and yes on DC too, I really must keep up with my blog, its having the time to do everything isen't it? This card is gorgeous, love the little mouse, so sweet. Take care and chat again soon, thanks for visiting my blog. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my special friend!!, your mojo has certainly not gone, your card is simply gorgeous!!. Well done with your amazing prize at crafters companion, yes I bought the whole lot so cannot wait to compare cards lol!!
    Take care, love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Mojo!! Don't make me come over there and slap you!! This card is so sweet. I love the soft colours and gorgeous paper. I think I have it somewhere...!! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun this is realy awesome ha ha will have to join faye on that too this is just stuning hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete