Followers

Monday 13 December 2010

Bizzy Becs DT - Victorian Sweethearts Day 5

Hi Everyone! WOW, I can't believe it's already Day 5 of the previews of these gorgeous Victorian Sweethearts from Bizzy Becs Store and today I have the sweet Georgia to introduce to you! I've decided to go clean and simple again today as I think these girls are so lovely in themselves, didn't wanna overwhelm the card with too much like I normally do rofl! Also didn't wanna cover up too much of the dps, they are from a Laura Ashley paper pack called "Contemporary". If you click on the pic you'll get a larger view and will be able to see the colours better, they are grey, yellow, green and white and so pretty. I've also used a MS border punch and the pearls and ribbon are from my stash.
Just had to show you a close up of the image as I was quite pleased with the outcome. I followed a tutorial by the uber talented Dena to get this lovely sparkly look. Thank you so much Sweetie, I luv it! If you have a chance do hop on over there and check it out for yourself. I'll be entering this card into the Colour Create Challenge as this week their colour combo is Grey, green & White.
Please also don't forget to check out the fabulous inspiration by my fellow teamies over at the Bizzy Becs Store Blog and also to enter yourself into the candy draw!! Tomorrow will be the last day's previews and chance to enter, you don't wanna miss out! Until then, lotsa luv xxxx

6 comments:

  1. WOWWWWWWW Carol this is excellent what fantastic papers I so love this image and that glitz looks ACE.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous card Carol !!!! The papers are beautiful .... I can't decide which Sweetheart is my fav, but Georgia would have to be at the top!!!
    Hugs
    Honor x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Carol! Love the image!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carol love the image
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol,

    Oh this is a stunner! She is gorgeous and I love the touch of glimmer.
    The papers are gorgeous too and perfect for this Colour Create Challenge!

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really wonderful card.. well done :)

    ReplyDelete