Followers

Sunday 19 December 2010

Happy Christmas from our home to yours!

Evening Folks!! Very late post for me hehe. Just wanted to share with you the card I made today using the gorgeous LOTV image and sketch from their current challenge. All the dps I have used are from last years stash and I can't actually remember who they're made by. The poinsettia and buttons I got from my fellow teamie Anne, thanks Hun! The pearls are from the hobbyhouse.

As always this little cutie has been coloured in with Copics. I have used glamour dust on his hat and platinum stickles on all the stars that he's hanging onto the tree. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :

LOTV - Sketch by Dena

A spoonfull of sugar - Chrismas Card

Allsorts - Free & easy, anything goes

Bunny Zoes - Sparkle and shine

CES - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and hope you're keeping warm here in the UK! I've not moved today, too cold brrrrrrrrrrrr!! Lotsa luv xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Teamie, this is gorgeous, love the image. Hope you have voted for me on the sugar nellie site but if you have voted for Mindy that's fine. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, Gorgeous card! I love this cute image and fab papers.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, luvin your card hun it's gorgeous...beautifully coloured image as always & luv the dp's

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response this weekend.

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday period.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOvely cute card and fab colouring Carol. Happy Christmas xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and a gorgeous card too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Carol.Your as bad as me cos I can never remember who the papers are by!!!LOL
    Thanks so much for your fab comments. I was so scared because the pressure in now on!!!
    Have a fab Christmas
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful card! Such a sweet image and beautifully presented!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CES, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous card and a gorgeous image, thanks for playing at CES challenges.
    hugs Kaylou XX

    ReplyDelete