Followers

Sunday 16 January 2011

Bizzy Becs DT - Day 2 previews of Sweet Love Collection

Good Afternoon Peeps!! As promised here I am again at 12h00 with day two's preview of Bizzy Becs new range of digis from the Sweet Love Collection. This one is called Love Balloons. Again she is so very versatile and need not only be used for Valentines Day.

As with yesterday's card I've used papers printed off the Love Collection cd by Crafters Companion.

Here is a close up of the sweet little girl, don't you just luv the long hair? I have coloured her in with Copics and used Stardust Stickles on the balloons. The pearls are from my stash and the sentiment stamp is a new range by Whimsy Stamps called Love Letter Seals.

As mentioned yesterday Bec has kindly donated two mystery images for me to offer as candy. I will reveal which two they are on Wednesday with the final preview. If you would like to be in the running to win these two images then please leave a comment and should you not already be a follower then please do become one. Also, on the Bizzy Bec's blog you could stand a chance of winning all five of the images so do hop on over there to see what the criteria is as well as check out the fab samples by the rest of the design team.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're having a great weekend. Just a reminder that I'll be back tomorrow at 12h00 with day three's preview. Lotsa luv xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Wow this is beautiful! I love the purple colour combo and what a fab image.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning sweetie, beautiful image, luv the lush colour & perfect sentiment.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    Hope you are well hun...sorry I've been awol for a while :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful card Carol! Love the purple colours!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stickles really do make the balloons stand out. How you getting on with your copic's? Have the pro-markers been put a side now? LOL Hugs Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card the image is super and I love the colour. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one beautiful card hun gorgoues papers and image too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful card. Great choice of background papers to go with this card.
    Carol Southern

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the card you have made.. my favourite colour is purple.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi again Carol~~ like the purple :)
    Very very sweet!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. You seem to do all my favourite colour combo's lol. Beautiful. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful papers. I love the soft purples.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab-U-Lous! That purple is so striking (purple is one of my favourite colours) & you've created a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete