Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

Bunny Zoe's GDT - Happy Birthday

Good Morning!! I'm so excited as I type this post as this is the card I've made for the monthly Bunny Zoe's Challenge as I was chosen last month to be on their GDT and I chose this gorgeous stamp to use!! Thank you so much Nikki for the wonderful opportunity! The theme for this month is "Happy Birthday" with lots of pearls. How easy is that, I can see hundreds of entries pouring in!

All my dps are from the First Edition Paper pad called Sweet Owl and I'm so loving this pad as half of the papers are glittered and the other half are double sided.
Here is a close up of the gorgeous stamp by Bildmalarna and I've coloured her in with my Copics. If you click on the picture to make it larger you will see all the sparkle too. I used glamour dust. The ribbon is from the Ribbon Box, the blooms are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Papirloftet and the little girl charm is also from Bunny Zoe's. I will be entering my card into the following challenges :
Fab 'n Funky - Make it Girly
Friday Sketchers - Fab sketch
Secret Crafter - Flowers for Mum
Simon Says - Anything goes
Sir Stampalot - Spring is in the Air
Stampin' for the weekend - Spring
Top Tip Tuesday - Happy Birthday
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my excitement today! Please do hop on over to the Bunny Zoe's blog for some fabby inspiration by their very talented dt and enter your own. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie!! And adorable stamp!! Yaaay I get to be next month's gdt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling!! I just love the adorable image and your beautiful design. Love your coloring and the pink.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card sweetie, luv the super cute image,lush colours & fabby layout.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaawww super sweet card Carol, adorable image, such pretty flowers and love the cute little charm too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO cute Carol.Such a darling image, and coloured so pretty in pink.Love the charm off the bow.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    a gorgeous card, fab colouring, pretty papers & embelies hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Carol and thank you for joining in our green/yellow/pink them at Stampalot.

    Unfortunately you have combined more challeges than our rules allow so your entry is ineligible (rules in challenge post and on sidebar).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol, hope you're well huni!!
    Gorgeous card, beautiful papers and I love your embellishment and the fabulous soft gentle colouring of the sweet little Bildmalarna image.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card carol.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty papers and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Carol this is absolutely beautiful I love this range of stamps and you have coloured this little beauty to perfection I love this big time.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a darling card, I loveeeeeeee that charm too! really cute and perfect for your card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hugs Samantha TTT :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and cute card.
    Thank you so much for coming over to play at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi carol,
    I just love this image, & this looks wonderful. What gorgeous colouring & papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Secret Crafters.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete