Followers

Saturday 26 March 2011

My wonderful day at the NEC!!!

Morning all my wonderful blogging buddies!! Just a quick post from me this morning to share with you the stash I bought yesterday at the NEC. As you can see I actually didn't spend much which I'm sure my DH is happy about rofl!! As I'm sure you'll notice there's not a Maggie in sight boohoo, I was terribly disappointed as not one stall had any Maggies and that's possibly why I didn't spend much hehe. I had such a fabulous day meeting up with loads of my teamies.
It was so great to meet all of you!! Firstly I met up with Jacqui and Bev at LOTV, we had some good giggles as we always do hehe. Then I met my lovely teamie Pat from Crafters Companion dt, so lovely to see you again Hun, mwah. Next I met up with the darling Emma (Crafty Emma), Sue (Scoopystuff) and Joey, they're all my teamies from Totally Papercrafts. I also met the beautiful Gemma who is my teamie on Charisma Cardz. Finally I met up with the beautiful Sara from Crafters Companion and also saw Leann, Clare and the lovely Jayne Nestorenko.
I also have some EXCITING NEWS but sadly have to keep it to myself for now but you'll know about it soon!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my wonderful day. Hope you all have a great weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. O wow lucky girlie.. those goodies look fabulous :) Must make it next year!!!! I'm so envious, don't think my hubby will like it though he he xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What NO Maggies at ALL??? I was going to go last Nov cos I'd hard Magnolia themselves would be there, but at the last minute they said they werent going - so I didnt go either LOL I too would've been gutted but it looks like you still got some nice stash, and now it means you can go to your favourite shop/online shop & buy LOADSA Maggies LOL x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab looking stash carol so lucky to have met some blogging buddies too! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you didn't buy much at all - are you sure you were feeling okay LOL!!!!

    Glad you had a good day. I;m definitely going to the next how at the NEC so hopefully we'll get to meet up then.

    I can't wait to hear your news.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was lovely to meet you to hunny, enjoy your stash, I didnt there were very many stamps there at all really :O( Joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya hun
    was lovely to meet you to, i didnt get much stuff either! lol, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. some fab stash you have there Carol! was so lovely to meet you :) Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete