Followers

Thursday 7 April 2011

Charisma Cardz DT - Wedding / Anniversary

Morning Folks!! Hope my fellow crafting buddies in the UK are enjoying the lovely warm weather we're having at the moment, fingers crossed it'll stay this way! Well today sees the start of a new challenge theme over at Charisma Cardz and this week the lovely Clare has chosen the theme of "Weddings / Anniversaries". Fortunately for me I have a family wedding at the end of the month and so I made this card just for my special cousins! I have used GCD papers "Ella Blue" which has a gorgeous silver foiling print on but sadly not visible in the pic and then I have used a strip of gorgeous embossed and glittered vellum by Papermania over the one side. The paper doily is from Joanna Sheen and the swirl is a doohickey die.
I decided to leave the bridal couple in white and just added a bit of grey for shading. The bow I made from silver lace which was bought at Dunelms and I've layered some tulle behind it. The huge pearl brad is from Magnolia. The butterflies are also Magnolia stamps which I have drowned in stickles rofl! The blooms are from Papirloftet and Wild Orchid Crafts. Thanks for stopping by and please do come over to Charisma Cardz and join in the fun with us this week. I'll be back tomorrow with my Just Magnolia and Totally Papercrafts DT cards so until then happy crafting friends. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. stunning card carol.the image is so sweet and i love your beautiful colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete