Followers

Sunday 28 August 2011

Simply Magnolia - Love is in the air!!

Morning Everybody! Hope you're all having a great weekend. Today's card I have to share with you is for our new challenge over at Simply Magnolia and this week it's "Love is in the air"! Pretty easy theme don't you think?I've used Tilda with hearts and cut out a heart shaped mat out of kraft cardstock to mount her onto. The true love sentiment is from Whimsy stamps. The dps I have used are from my stash and for the life of me I can't remember where they're from. The lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls from my stash.

As always Tilda has been coloured in with copics and I've used stardust stickles for the bottom of her dress. Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you'll be able to join us over at Simply Magnolia this week. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx





7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Carol, love this Tilda, and gorgeous flowers. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card Carol! Looks so fantastic!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous, the embellishments are stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the whole card design and the lace your colouring is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card carol.the tilda is so pretty and gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really gorgeous Carol!! Love your elegant layout here! :)

    ReplyDelete