Followers

Friday 16 September 2011

Just Magnolia DT - Sketch and Fall is in the air!

Good Morning Peeps!! Woohooo, it's Friday and time for a brand new challenge over at Just Magnolia. This week the gorgeous Jacque has chosen a sketch coupled with the the theme of Fall which is so fitting as sadly our summer is over here in the UK, sob. I chose to use this darling little Tilda from last years collection. The dps I have used are by Wild Rose Studios. The ribbon and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls are from my stash.

As always my image has been coloured in with Copics and I've created faux stitching with my Multi liner. The leaves with the flowers have been punched out with a MS punch onto coredinations cardstock. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
Craft us Crazy - Goodbye to summer
Creatalicious - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Fall colours
Magnolia-licious - Colour challenge
Magnolia-licious Highlights - Fall or back to school
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you'll find the time to join in with our challenge over at Just Magnolia this week. Wishing you a wonderful weekend too. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. super image so beautifully coloured, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card carol.your colours and design are gorgeous and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this card, in my favorite colors of course. I love fall colors on cards and beautiful arrangement of flowers too.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carol! Love your layout and colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just georgeus!! Loved the fall colors!
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges this week.
    Hugs, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colored image Carol and the layout design is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Color Challenge. Hope you can join us the Inspiration Challenge too :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete