Followers

Monday 12 September 2011

Karens Doodles DT - Check it out!

Morning Peeps! Hope you all had a good weekend, aren't they over just too quickly?! Anyhow as it's Monday we have a brand new challenge theme for you over at Karens Doodles and this week we want to see checks on your project. For my card I've used this darling little image called "Baby first taste of snow". Isn't she too sweet? The dps I have used are from my scrap drawer so sadly I can't tell you where they're from lol.


I have coloured her in with Copics and used glamour dust on the snowflakes for some sparkle. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash and the snowflakes are a Marianne die. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I do hope you'll join in the fun with us this week over at Karens Doodles and show us your checked creations.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Carol this is so cute!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this image Carol and your colouring and layout is super.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Carol! She IS too sweet. Beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card carol.i love the fun image and fab pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable adorable adorable! You've showed off this cutie so very well and love how you colored her up

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete