Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Saturated Canary Challenge

Morning Folks!!! WOW what a marvellous HOT weekend we've had here in the UK, made me feel like I was at home lol! Well, I took some time out for myself last night and put together this card with one of Krista's gorgeous new images called "Zorana, a dancing gypsy". I'm soooo excited that she's started a new challenge blog as I just luuurrrvvveeeee her artwork! I have followed the sketch from the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog so I'll be joining in with their challenge. The dp I have used is by DCWV matted onto coredinations cardstock. The mat behind Zorana is also on coredinations and I've embossed and then sanded it a little.

Zorana has been coloured in with Copics and I think I need a lot more practise on all this flowing hair hehe. I'll get there eventually! The flowers and ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls are from my stash. I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
Allsorts - Flowers
CES - Totally Gorjuss / Pretty Girls
Simon Says - Anything goes
Stampin' for the weekend - What a cutie
Thanks for stopping by. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow Carol that is stunning I love your colour choice as its my favourite. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol this is gorgeous.....love how you have coloured her!!!
    We have missed out completely on the heat wave up here in Fort William ! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just love Krista's images. You have colored her beeautifully. Lovely design Carol. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card carol.i love your stunning colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's stunning! I love the colours and the image is gorgeous and coloured in beautifully. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Carol....how totally gorgeous! Love the colour. Thanks for joining us at CES this time xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous creation Carol. Thank you so much for entering my flower challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww Carol this is one awesome card, what beautiful colours you have used, that is a stunning image, I think she is my favourite at the moment, you have coloured her to perfection.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love your paper choice and all of that fabulous colour work on her dress! Beautiful! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete