Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Some awesome news to share with you!!! Crafts & Me DT

Morning All! What an exciting post this is for me today. I've been harbouring a little secret and I can finally share it with all of you. The lovely Teresa over at Crafts and Me has asked me to join her fabulous digi design team and it took me all of a milli second to say YES lol. I sooo love all their images and feel honoured to have been asked to join her team. Just hope I can do these gorgeous images justice.For my very first post I decided to use the beautiful Irish Christmas Fae which can be purchased from the store here. The dps I have used are from Magnolia as is the swirl doohickey die. The weathered clock is by Tim Holtz and the flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have coloured her in using a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noir markers and for the trims on her outfit I've added some flowersoft. If you click on the image to see a larger view you might be able to see her glittery wings which sadly aren't showing up too well in the picture. I used Spray & Sparkle on them.
Thanks for stopping by to share in my excitement today and I do hope you'll come and join in with the challenges every Wednesday. I will be posting a card on the Crafts & Me Stamps blog every other Tuesday and then on the challenge blog the following Wednesday. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. woooooohooooooooo well done girl!!! Your on a roll
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous news Carol you lucky thing. Many congratulations to you and that's an absolutely stunning creation.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol your card is georgous, and I love the red colours in your christmas card so pretty,
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning carol as ever i love it !
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for your, Carol!! That's such exciting news! It's no wonder they asked you - your creations are amazing. Love their images :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic news carol.way to go hun :D
    love your card, these images are stunning and i love your lush red colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Carol! Such a great card!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new DT position Carol! Well done! This is gorgeous too, love these beautiful images :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. yyyooohhhooo teamie and welcome to the team, you so deserve it...fantastic card and wow to your amazing colouring as always
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Carol, you really deserve it, and they've picked a winner in you.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant news Carol and so well deserved your talent is amazing. This beautiful card shows it the design, colours and image look truly awesome, Congratulations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete