Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

Doing the Happy Dance!!!


Morning All!!  Hope you're having a great Easter and haven't eaten too much chocolate lol.  I have some rather exciting news to share with you this morning.  I was one of the lucky gals to be chosen as a guest designer for Wee Stamps for the month of April.  How fab is that?!  To say I'm excited would be an understatement as I just luv Sylvia Zet's images and hope I can do them justice.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend folks!  I'll be back real soon with some creations.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol very well deserved..

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you!!!
    I'm excited for you as I know how much fun you'll have with those gorgeous images, and you will be fabulous on the team :)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW You lucky girl! Congratulations and so well deserved. I know that you will do justice to these fabulous images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. huge congrats carol,have fun hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooooooooohooooooooooooo congrats sweetie and welcome to CSD. We're on the same team again lol
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete