Followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

My Cake Decorating Journey!!

WARNING - PICTURE HEAVY!!!  Afternoon Folks!  I've been missing in action again and here is the reason why lol.  Been very busy baking and making all the decorations for this cake that went out yesterday.
I must say I thoroughly enjoyed making this one as lately all I've been doing is boys cakes so a girly order was very welcome!  All decorations were handmade and are fully edible. 



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope I didn't bore you too much with all the pics.  Hope you're having a great weekend.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! What a gorgeous cake and so much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS Carol this is one stunning cake, love all the gorgeous details and I am sure the recipient will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous my special friend...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carol it's stunning , the detail is amazing, love it.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is fantastic carol.so pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete