Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

My final creation as Guest Designer for Wee Stamps

Morning Folks!  Well here I am feeling sorry for myself as I've come to the end of my term with Wee Stamps and this is my last creation for them as GDT.  I thoroughly enjoyed my month with them and am ever so grateful to have been afforded the fabulous opportunity.
For my card I decided to have a play with an older image of Sylvia's called "Hopeful".  Also tried my hand at a CAS look but have failed miserably.  Well it's more clean and simple than I normally do lol.  The dps I have used are from a Forever Friends stack called Kraft Notes layered onto coredinations cardstock.  The borders are all Magnolia dies and the corner piece is a La-La Land die.  The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
As usual I have coloured the image in with my Copics and added some glamour dust to top and glossy accents to her lantern.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carol I love the image, beautiful detail.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby card Carol. So beautiful
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. so super cute
    Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
    http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card with such a cute image. I also like the layout and that fabulous piece of lace and those crochet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Carol!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous carol.stunning sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Carol..I love this image too :)

    Now tell me something...didn't the month go by far far too quickly? I said the same thing back in February and I was really sad for my time to come to an end. We can sob on each others shoulders :(

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, I love this image and the beautiful lace and crochet flower are wonderful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, oh that is just stunning, I love the soft colouring and the layout is just beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete