Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Wee Stamps GDT - Amy!

Morning All!  I have another card to share with you using the gorgeous Amy by Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps.  Isn't she just adorable?!  I have been so blessed this month to have been chosen as a guest designer giving me the chance to create with her gorgeous artwork.
The dps I have used are from my stash and I'm not too sure where they're from sadly as I really luv them so if you be any chance recognise them and could tell me what they are I would be forever grateful as I'd really like to get some more.  I have backed them onto coredinations cardstock.  The flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
As always I have coloured the image in with my Copics and used some Crafters Companion Spary & Sparkle on the balloon.  I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes & an option of hearts
Deep Ocean - Flowers & fantasy
Divas by design - Flowers
Fab 'n Funky - Spring colours
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Glitter, die cuts, blooms)
Simon Says - April Showers and/or Spring flowers
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I know I will as hubby is taking me away woohoo.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

14 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Carol, love your image and the way you've coloured her
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, I love all the flowers and lace and your sweet little Wee stamp so cute
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!!!:) Lucky you to be a GDT:) I am following you on Bloglovin now:)!! hehe:)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Great priced, fun digi paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning carol.really gorgeous details and colours and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carol, love this cute image and fabulous colouring, love the paper and flowers, so very pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carol love the image and all the beautiful elements.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol another gorgeous card and Amy is indeed gorgeous too. Love the embellishments and your design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Gorgeous detail and I love your colour choices for this sweet image. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, great colouring.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning. Love the papers. The image is gorgeous and so beautifull coloured.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful card - so sweet - thanks for joining us at creative inspirations and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete