Followers

Saturday 6 April 2013

Wee Stamps GDT - Love you Slow Much!!!

Morning!!  Today I have an exciting post to share with you.  This is my first card as guest designer over at Wee Stamps.
I have used Sylvia's latest creation called "Love you Slow Much".  Isn't it just adorable?!  The backing papers are from my stash, backed onto coredinations cardstock.  The rose border is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is also from my stash.  The butterflies are an MS punch sprayed with Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle.
As ever I have coloured the image in with my Copics and used some stardust stickles and glossy accents on the snails nose.  Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing in my excitement.  I just luv Sylvia's artwork so it's a real honour to be guest designing for her.  Hope you have a great weekend.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Asolutely gorgeous Carol, love that image and layout your colouring is amazing
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous as always hun...:o)

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Awesome! Gorgeous! what else can I say about this fantastic creation!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just gorgeous. I love that image.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning carol.really sweet image and your colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete