Followers

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wee Stamps GDT - New Release Day 2

Afternoon Peeps!  Well here I am with another one of Sylvia's gorgeous new Flower Fairies which is available as a digi HERE and from Whimsy Stamps in rubber HERE
The backing paper I have used is by Magnolia and I've backed it onto coredinations cardstock,  The border and swirl are dies which are also by Magnolia, the corner die is from La-La Land Crafts and the ribbon is from my stash. 
As always I have coloured the image in with Copics and I found an old "fireworks" stamp that I used around the edges.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always my special friend....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning card my friend and that image is just the sweetest little thing, a beautiful ensemble, sorry have missed your call, will try you over the weekend
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw gorgeous carol!!!! Louise xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and gorgeous card Carol!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another gorgeous creation Carol!!! I love the cute image and the beautiful papers and dies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow.... It's just gorgeous, I have just bought them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card carol,really gorgeous image and design and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete