Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Wee Stamps GDT - New Release Day 3!

Good Morning!!  I'm back with yet another beauty by Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps.
This is the gorgeous Rosetta and she's available as a digi HERE or as a rubber stamp over at Whimsy Stamps HERE.   The dps I have used are by Magnolia, the lace and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearls are from my stash.
I have coloured her in with my Copics as always and drawn in some faux stitching.  Hope you've enjoyed the new images and thanks for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Carol fab design and detail.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun :) I just wanted to pop by and mention that I haven't received an e-mail from you yet about being picked as our winner at Creative Inspirations. Just thought I'd mention it incase you had forgotten lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so gorgeous Carol!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, this is just stunning!!! I love the beautiful colours and the gorgeous papers, lace and embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carol, love the very cute image and pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card. I love the image and your coloring
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so stunning carol.really beautiful design and colours and i love the gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete