Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Wee Stamps GDT - New release!!!!

Afternoon Folks!  This is such an exciting post as there is a brand new release over at Wee Stamps and I'm so honoured to be part of it.
This gorgeous image is one of the new Flower Fairies, isn't she just adorable?  But then what image drawn by Sylvia isn't?!  The dps I've used are Pion backed onto coredinations cardstock and I've used a Martha Stewart punch around the page.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
As always I have coloured the image in with my Copics.  Don't forget to stop by the Wee Stamps blog to view some more samples by the very talented design team.  The images will be available here as digis today and tomorrow Whimsy Stamps will be launching them in rubber.  I'll be entering my card into the following challenges :
Allsorts - A passion for flowers
Moving along with the times - Fantasy and fairies
Thanks for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning Carol beautiful colours and adorable image.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours and love the beautiful dies you have used. The image is a real cutie too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow chick, I love it, that image is gorge!
    And I love ur new tat ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi~~this is so cute...I just had to stop in and share some love:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww so cute carol!i love this sweet image and the colours are just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning carol.your peach colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete