Followers

Thursday 9 May 2013

Crafty Sentiments GDT - New release!

Morning Folks!  I have a new card to share with you this morning and it's for a new release from Crafty Sentiments.  You'll not wanna miss out as there are quite a few new stamps and I am just showcasing one so do hop over to the inspirations blog and see for yourself.
This gorgeous stamp is called "Summer time".  The dps I have used are by Papermania, Designstax and I have distressed all the edges.  The banner and corner are dies from La-La Land Crafts, the border is a Magnolia doohickey die and the ribbon is from my stash.
As always the image has been coloured in with Copics and I've used some frantage around the edges for some bling.  Thanks for stopping by.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

7 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Carol. Love the lilac
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Carol beautiful image and colours.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colour and your design :)
    Hugs
    Pialine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Carol!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image and love the colour you have coloured her dress in. The cat looks adorable. Another stunner of a card Carol I love it!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful carol.your lilac colours are stunning and fab pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete