Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Crafty Sentiments DT - Punches and dies

Morning Folks!  Apologies for my silence but I've been rather busy behind the scenes.  Today's card is for a new challenge theme over at Crafty Sentiments and this week it's all about punches and dies.
For my card I have used the sweet "Primrose - Butterfly Girl".  The dp and ribbon are from my stash, the doily is an X-Cut die and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have coloured her in with my Copics and added some faux stitching around the edges.  Colours used are :
Skin - E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair - E9, E5, E35, E71, E51
Dress, wings, shoes - R59, R29, R27, E70, E42, E41
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you will join in the challenge this week over at Crafty Sentiments.  Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Carol this is gorgeous hun, fabulous image, colours and detail, love your layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Carol.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Carol, love the colour combination. The papers and the embellishments are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning carol.i love the red and kraft combo and your image and details are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete