Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2014

The Paper Shelter DT - All wrapped up!

Good Morning Folks!  I eventually have another card to share with you and it's for The Paper Shelter.  This week our challenge theme is "All wrapped up".
I have used the gorgeous "Fantasy on Ice" image and backing paper.  The snowflakes border is a Joy Design die as are the individual snowflakes and the ribbon is from my stash.
As always I have coloured my image in with Copics.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I do hope you'll be able to join in the fun over at The Paper Shelter this week.  Lotsa luv, hugs xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, a really beautiful card I love your layout and the colouring is just gorgeous a stunning card love. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Carol.... and I love the layout of your card....
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great coloring!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Carol another stunner of a creation by your very talented self. LOVE this cute image and beautifully coloured too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic in the blue and peach. OMGosh those snowflakes are beautiful! Your coloring on this image is wonderful and I love her hair....I'm saving this card to my desktop to practice coloring hair like this. She's absolutely beautiful. What a great way to keep the image larger...by putting her outside the background diecut. I will have to remember this, too. I love this card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty the snowflakes really make the design stand out - so beautifully coloured and a really lovely design hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous carol.the snowflakes are beautiful and i love your stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete